Listed below are a few key responsibilities for officers. This list is not meant to be comprehensive. Once elected, responsibilities between officers may be shifted as needed. These responsibilities are also documented in the chapter bylaws.
- Executive Head of the Chapter.
- Shall preside at all meetings of the Chapter
- Call special meetings if necessary
- Has the deciding vote in case of tied decisions
Executive Vice President
- Shall perform the duties of the President in absentia
- Oversee the activities of the other Vice Presidents
- Shall attend any other duties the President may require.
Vice President of Program
- Coordinate activities for chapter meetings and educational offerings hosted by Chapter
- Recruit speakers to fulfill the needs of Chapter members
Vice President of Membership
- Maintain membership lists
- Promote retention of current members and the recruitment and involvement of new members
Vice President Communication
- Manage all communication activities of the Chapter
- Manage the Chapter’s website
Vice President of Vendor Relations
- Serves as focal point between Chapter and security vendors
- Maintains a balance in marketing messages being delivered to the Chapter during vendor presentations.
- Record and keep minutes of all business meetings
- Transmit and respond to all correspondence of the Chapter.
- Shall collect all membership dues and other monies or articles of value belonging to Chapter
- Shall keep an accurate account of all treasury receipts, expenditures, and deposits.
- Shall conduct a bank reconciliation monthly.
Directors at Large
- These activities will be determined by the President in consultation with the Board of Directors.